Week 3

Two weeks under our belts now with our blogging challenge! This week Ilaria and Carly got mentioned AGAIN!! Way to go, girls! And Hannah made it this week too!  Very exciting.  I continue to be impressed by ALL of your blogs and work and am excited to see your connections and comments grow.  There are some quality comments starting to come into your blogs so make sure you are checking your comments, reading them carefully and then responding.  This is also right in line with our week 3 challenge.

For the week three challenge the first thing I want you to do is update your profile- which is one of the first suggestions you’ll read on this week’s post. I made a little video about this task using screenr and skitch, both of which I learned about at the technology conference last week. This video isn’t as smooth as it could be but it’s my first try and it should still be helpful for you in making sure your profile is updated with your url.  You can watch it below.

I will follow this post with some more specifics on commenting which is what we will focus on next in this third challenge.  Once again, I want you to know how proud I am of all of your work on your blogs.  Keep up your excellence and creativity!

4 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. Miss W. March 19, 2012 at 3:49 pm | | Reply

Way to go, Mrs Kelly. I have never used skitch or screenr; I might have to look into them as tools to use with the challenge. You did a great job with the movie.

Your students are doing well; those who keep getting on the ‘Visit these’ page are remembering to add a link back to the challenge post on their posts.

2. kerryl600 March 21, 2012 at 5:39 pm | | Reply

Thanks Mrs. Kelly I was wondering what to do for week 3!

Thank you so much again!!
    -Kerry